As Richard Branson says: “Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.” Despite the popularity of this quote, whereas organisations spend big budgets chasing new leads and keeping current customers satisfied, few spend as much time and money on the people who truly make the organisation succeed or fail: the employees.
Delivered over two days, with a mixture of theory, group work and practical workshops, this event is for you if:
- Your employee experience (EX) doesn’t receive the same level of focus and funding as your customer experience
- You’re unclear what the ROI of your employees is
- There’s a productivity gap at your organisation
- You are looking to get started with EX or accelerate an existing EX programme
- Your organisation doesn’t have a clearly defined Employee Lifecycle in place
- You are interested in exploring EX tools that could help
- You struggle to attract or retain top talent
- Your employee survey results need improvement
Masterclass leads Mike Sharples and Nicholas Wardle are highly-experienced and award-winning EX thought leaders and co-authors of a powerful new book: Monetising the Employee Experience: How to prove the ROI for investing in your people and unlock lost productivity.
15 – 16 February 2022
- Why EX is mission critical
- Proving the ROI for EX
- How to create ‘self motivated’ employees
- Defining your EX Strategy
- You’ve got the buy-in – now what?
- Making a difference
Mike Sharples is the founder and Chief Experience Officer at Brand Experiences, which helps organisations achieve success by delivering outstanding experiences to customers, employees, candidates and prospects. He is the co-author of the book: Monetising the Employee Experience and has delivered successful projects for many organisations including: IBM; Cisco; BAA; The Royal British Legion; and Associated British Foods.
Nicholas Wardle is an award-winning employee experience practitioner with over 15 years’ experience in the EX space, both in the UK and in the Middle East. Nicholas is a Fellow of the Institute of Internal Communications (IoIC), and a committee member of both Engage for Success, and IoIC London. He is the co-author of the book: Monetising the Employee Experience.